Q. Can I renew a book?
Yes, you can renew regular circulating books (as long as no one else has it on hold after you). There are a few ways to renew a book:
- Renew it online through the catalog:
- Log into your account (use the 16-digit barcode on the back of your MCPHS ID and your last name).
- Click on My Account.
- Select the book you want to renew (use the little white check-box nex to the title).
- Click Request Renewal.
- Come to the Circulation Desk in-person with your MCPHS ID and we'll renew the book for you.
- Call us at Circulation and we'll renew it for you
- Boston: 617-732-2252
- Worcester: 508-373-5618
- Manchester: 603-314-1717
Was this helpful? 0 0