Q. I want to create a column so I can manually enter a letter grade for my students and have this be their final grade; how can I do this?
- From the Control Panel, enter the Full Grade Center
- Select Create Column
- Enter a name for the column (such as Final Grade)
- Select Text for the Primary Display
- Enter 0 for the Points Possible
- Leave the options in #3 as they are
- Click Submit. The new column will now appear as the last column in the Grade Center.
- Click the action link to access the menu for this column
- Select Set as External Grade (a green check mark will appear next to the column heading's name indicating that this has been done)
- For each student, click on the corresponding cell in the new column and enter the letter grade
Was this helpful? 0 0