Q. Is there a quick way to find out which students received a specific test question in a random block so I can manually change their grades?
Finding out which students answered a specific question and editing their score is actually quick and easy to do.
Just follow the steps below and you will be able to find all attempts for a specific question as well as edit the score obtained for each of the individual attempts:
- Login to Blackboard and navigate to the course > Control Panel > Grade Center > Tests
- Click the drop-down menu to the right of the test name
- Select Grade Questions
- Locate the question you want to grade again and then click the number of responses on the right side of the page
- You are shown all attempts for the question including who took it and which answers they provided.
- Click Edit to the right of the attempt whose grade you would like to change.