Q. How do I view a test I've created to see how it will look and operate BEFORE I release it to students?
You can preview a test in Blackboard by deploying the test and restricting the dates that it is available to students:
- Open the content area where you would like to add your test.
- Select Assessments > Test
- In the “Add Test Section,” select the desired test.
- Click Submit.
The “Test Options” window will now open.
- Under the “Test Availability” section, select the period of time for when you would like the test to be available to students
a. Select the date when your students can access your test in the “Display After” field. (Make sure this is a future date
b. Select a date for when students will no longer be able to access your test in the “Display Until” field.
6. Click Submit at the bottom of the page. Your test will be added to your course.
7. Scroll to the bottom of your content page, and select the test link. (Below the link, you will see that the “Item is not available”)
8. Select “Begin Test”
9. You can now preview your test before it is available to your students.
If you need to make changes to your test, you can do so by navigating to the test link in your course. Select the chevron icon next to the test link and select “Edit the Test.” You can edit, delete, or change the point values of test questions on this page.
Was this helpful? 0 0